Early Ejaculation is when a guy ejaculate prior to or within about a minute of penetration which causes frustrations and distress, usually resulting in partners avoiding having sex.
The question is its normal for the average guy to ejaculate within 2-5 minutes of penetration? Some of us have experienced this problem for as long as they can remember while other may experience it suddenly.
If you suddenly see such symptoms it might be due to erectly dysfunctions, relationship problems, thyroid, prostate.
Another problem could be performance anxiety.
To be able to facilitate your partner’s orgasm, you must focus on longer foreplay and physically stimulating her to bring her to a higher point of arousal before penetration.
Note to remember is that a penis is not a tool with which you provide an orgasm to your partner – female orgasm is more complex than that!.
Below are ways to delay ejaculation
- Masturbating up to two house before having sex
- Using thick condom to reduce the sensation in the penis
- Having sex with your partner on top, so they can pull away when you are near to ejaculating
- Taking a deep breath to shut down the ejaculatory reflex
The squeeze technique:
- You or your partner masturbates you and stops before you ejaculate, they then squeeze the head of your penis for 10 -20 seconds.
- Then let go of your penis foe 30 seconds and then resume masturbation
- Repeat the process several times before ejaculation is allowed to happen
The stop-go technique:
- Similar to the squeeze technique, Your partner doesn’t squeeze your penis though
- When you have built your confidence about delaying ejaculation, you can have sex, stopping and starting as needed
Above techniques require practice to get right, but should help to delay ejaculation in the long term.